Web Content Specialist
Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing or similar
- Analytical, with passion for new ways of content creation
- User knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Strong digital content creation skills
- At least basic knowledge of programming languages and will to improve those skills
- UX and web architecture is an advantage
- Great energy to learn new things and develop yourself
- The ability to prioritize tasks, follow up on work and capture learnings to improve
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Fluent in one of the following languages is an advantage: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian
- Suitable also for talents from universities
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Based on commercial and identified additional local needs, create new solutions and lead its implementation
• Manage content localization process: adjust global material for local adaptation in order to secure local relevance
• Continuously optimize the content, editorial process and efficiency, and contribute to the development with insights, recommendations and solutions in the area of content
• Work closely on a daily basis with range, merchandising, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and digital performance functions to secure cross-functional alignment in the wider E-commerce team
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
Place to learn and develop yourself.
Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues.
Very friendly and diverse environment.
Work in international environment and possibility to work for more markets.
Possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
Company Benefit package
Full time contract
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, management incentive program, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips, dedicated time for innovations
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.